Saturday, April 2, 2011

Is a Week Too Long?

Rather than travel all over the Northwest, Josh and I opted to stay home this spring break, but I'm beginning to think we've both caught cabin fever.

The following conversation occurred during dinner tonight, when Josh starting choking and coughing. Me, being the helpful, loving wife that I am, offered, "Quick! I'll give you the Heimlich!"

Now here's where I started to realize we've both officially lost it...

Assume a German accent.

Josh: "Heimlich- that's the boy who steals my lunch money."

Ashley: "Yeah. Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday."

We both looked at each other in total shock, then burst up laughing for a very hearty two minutes.

We need to get out more, but acting like children with German accents is, in all honesty, quite a hoot!

1 comment:

  1. I like hearing about your German accents. I especially like hearing that people I care about are laughing together!!!

    ReplyDelete